Bulbrite 509512 CF13CW/LM/4PK 13 Watt Low-Mercury Compact Fluorescent T2 Coil, Medium Base, Cool White, 60 Watt Equivalent, 4 Pack Coils Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Dimensions||W:2.25'' x H:4.75'' x L:8.25''|
|Color Temperature Range||4100|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's Low Mercury Compact Fluorescent light bulbs are a great energy saving light source and now use 50% less mercury than other Compact Fluorescent lights available.
- Included in the box: 4- 13 watt Low Mercury Compact Fluorescent coil cool white
- T2's are ideal for small compact spaces
- 50 percent less mercury than standard Compact Fluorescent's
- 13 watts, 900 lumens, 80 CRI, 10,000 hour average rated life, Medium (E26) Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 3.5 inches; Bulb Diameter is 1.75 inches
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $1.56585
- Equivalency of bulb (in watts): 60
- Contains Mercury: Yes
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products