Bulbrite 504526 FT24/835 24 Watt Dimmable Compact Fluorescent T5 Long Twin Tube, 2G11 Base, Neutral White High Lumen Pl Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Family||High Lumen Pl|
|Dimensions||W:1'' x H:13'' x L:2''|
|Color Temperature Range||3500|
|Expected Life Span||12000|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's dimmable electronic 4-pin tubes are the perfect lighting solution for recessed cans, ceiling fixtures, wall sconces and commercial applications.
- Included in the box: 1- 24 watt High Lumen Compact Fluorescent T5 long twin tube neutral white
- Ideal for commercial applications, most commonly used in recessed cans, portable lamps, ceiling fixtures and wall sconces
- 4-pin lamps are for use with dimmable electronic ballasts
- 24 watts, 1,800 lumens, 82 CRI, 12,000 hour average rated life, 2G11 Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 12.6 inches
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $2.8908
- CRI: 82
- Contains Mercury: Yes
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products