Bulbrite 502116 FC16T9CW 16 Watt Fluorescent Circline T9 Bulb, G10q Base, Cool White Circline
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Dimensions||W:9.5'' x H:9'' x L:17.5''|
|Color Temperature Range||4100|
|Expected Life Span||10000|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's Energy Wiser Circline Fluorescent bulbs utilize high performance tri-phosphor used in T9 lamps for maximum brightness and color rendering, making them the ideal solution for ceiling fixtures, commercial and industrial applications.
- Included in the box: 1- 40 watt rapid start Fluorescent circline cool white
- Ideal for ceiling fixtures and commercial/industrial applications
- High performance tri-phosphor used in T5 lamps for maximum brightness and color rendering
- 40 watts, 2900 lumens, 61 CRI, 10,000 hour average rated life, G10q Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 16 inches; Bulb Diameter is 1.13 inches
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $4.818
- CRI: 61
- Contains Mercury: Yes
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products