Bulbrite 474180 KX180T4CL 180 Watt KX-2000 Dimmable Krypton/Xenon J-Type T4 Touchier Bulb, RSC Base, Clear Kx Collection Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Dimensions||W:1'' x H:0.75'' x L:5''|
|Bulb Base||Xenon / Krypton|
|Color Temperature Range||3000|
|Expected Life Span||2000|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's KX-2000 Series "The original Halogen alternative" utilizes a mixture of Krypton/Xenon gas to create a bright white light source with a longer life.
- Included in the box: 1- 180 watt KX2000/Xenon clear 120 volt
- Ideal for various home and commercial applications such as chandeliers, vanities, portable lamps, wall mounts, sconces, and outdoor fixtures
- Fully dimmable without performance loss; same bright white light as a Halogen using pure Xenon gas from Japan
- 180 watts, 3,950 lumens, 100 CRI, 2,000 hour average rated life, RSC Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 4.69 inches
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $21.681
- Equivalency of bulb (in watts): 180
- Contains Mercury: No
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products