Customer Service Call Hours
Your Recently Viewed
Bulbrite 208040 40R14/E14 40 Watt Incandescent R14 Mini Reflector, European Base, Clear Reflectors Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Dimensions||W:2'' x H:3'' x L:2''|
|Color Temperature Range||2520|
|Expected Life Span||4000|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's full line of R14 Mini reflectors fit any ceiling fan, recessed, pendant, and track application.
- Included in the box: 1- 40 watt Incandescent R14 reflector clear 130 volt
- Ideal for dramatic accent and display lighting as well as general applications
- Made with vibration resistant filament for longer life
- 40 watts, 280 lumens, 100 CRI, 4,000 hour average rated life, European (E14) Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 2.63 inches; Bulb Diameter is 1.75 inches
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $4.818
- Equivalency of bulb (in watts): 40
- Contains Mercury: No
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community