Bulbrite 132540 NOS25-VICTOR/A23 25 Watt Nostalgic Incandescent Edison A23, Victorian Loop Filament, Medium Base, Antique Finish Nostalgic
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Dimensions||W:3'' x H:5.75'' x L:3''|
|Color Temperature Range||2000|
|Expected Life Span||3000|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's Nostalgic Series has been meticulously crafted with great care and attention to preserve every classic detail of these fine antique bulb replicas. Recognized for their antique finish, defined steeple and intricate filament design these bulbs are ideal for any transparent light fixture, both indoors and out.
- Included in the box: 1- 25 watt Incandescent Nostalgic Loop A23 antique
- Ideal for portable lamps, ceiling fixtures, outdoor lighting, signage and displays
- Excellent replica of antique light bulbs that give off a warm, amber glow; they are the perfect accent to any antique décor
- 25 watts, 45 lumens, 100 CRI, 3,000 hour average rated life, Medium (E26) Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 5.5 inches; Bulb Diameter is 2.94 inches
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $3.01125
- Equivalency of bulb (in watts): 25
- Contains Mercury: No
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products