Bulbrite 108075 75A/RS/TF 75 Watt Incandescent Shatter Resistant A19 Bulb, Medium Base, Frost, Tough Coat Rough Service/Tough Coat Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Family||Rough Service/Tough Coat|
|Dimensions||W:2.5'' x H:4.5'' x L:2.5''|
|Color Temperature Range||2690|
|Expected Life Span||4000|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's shatter resistant light bulbs feature a special coating that prevents the spread of shattering glass in the event the bulb is broken.
- Included in the box: 1- 75 watt Incandescent A19 tough coat frost 130 volt
- Perfect for restaurants, catering halls, and in all areas of food storage, preparation and display
- Reduces the chance of breakage from thermal shock such as water contact
- 75 watts, 620 lumens, 100 CRI, 4,000 hour average rated life, Medium (E26) Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 4.25 inches; Bulb Diameter is 2.38 inches
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $9.03375
- Equivalency of bulb (in watts): 75
- Contains Mercury: No
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products