Bulbrite 106340 40A/CB 40 Watt Incandescent A19 Party Bulb, Medium Base, Ceramic Blue Colored Bulbs Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Dimensions||W:2.5'' x H:4.5'' x L:2.5''|
|Color Temperature Range||2700|
|Expected Life Span||1500|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's vibrant ceramic colored light bulbs create a fun and exciting atmosphere in any fixture, they are great for parties and outdoors.
- Included in the box: 1- 40 watt Incandescent A19 ceramic blue 120 volt
- Great for signs, displays, amusement parks, and theaters
- Great for adding a touch of color to any fixture and they have fade-resistant coating
- 40 watts, 100 CRI, 1,500 hour average rated life, Medium (E26) Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 4.25 inches; Bulb Diameter is 2.38 inches
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $4.818
- Equivalency of bulb (in watts): 40
- Contains Mercury: No
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products