Customer Service Call Hours
Your Recently Viewed
Bulbrite 100300 300PS25-6PK 300 Watt Incandescent General Service PS25, Medium Base, Frost General Service
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Dimensions||W:3.5'' x H:7.25'' x L:3.5''|
|Color Temperature Range||2800|
|Expected Life Span||6000|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's PS shaped bulbs are designed as the perfect long life general service replacement bulb for standard Incandescent's.
- Included in the box: 1- 300 watt Incandescent PS25 frost
- Perfect for ceiling fixtures, commercial, outdoor, security, portable lamps, vanities and wall mounted fixtures
- Glare-free ambient lighting
- 300 watts, 2,720 lumens, 100 CRI, 6,000 hour average rated life, Medium (E26) Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 6.94 inches; Bulb Diameter is 3.13 inches
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $36.135
- Equivalency of bulb (in watts): 300
- Contains Mercury: No
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community