Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
Your Recently Viewed
Anji Mountain AMB24035 Bamboo Roll-Up Chairmat, 42" x 48", no lip - Chairmat
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Material||100% Moso bamboo is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Dimensions||42" x 48"|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
Our patented Bamboo Office Chairmats have introduced eco-friendly style to what was formerly an unattractive and purely functional accessory. Naturally elegant bamboo is more durable than a plastic mat and adds a charming organic touch to any area.
This Anji Mountain bamboo 5mm no-lip roll-up chairmat comes in a 48-in x 42-in size. It is offered in dark cherry.
- Designed for Commercial carpet (up to 1/4" thick, no carpet pad) and hard floors
- Felt backing with non-slip gripper dots keeps mat in place
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- 5mm thick
- 2" wide slats
- Rounded edges for easy access on and off the mat
- Rolls up for easy shipping and portability
- Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
- Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. We also recommend Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher for occasional refreshing of the polyurethane coating.
- Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
Anji Mountain provides high quality floor coverings made from renewable materials that are all natural and eco friendly. Be sure to find the perfect floor coverings at EliteFixtures.com!browse more Anji Mountain products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community