With everyone becoming conscious of their energy usage, the term LED is always thrown around. LED stands for light emitting diode and they are the most efficient lights on the market.
LED products are found in a wide range of products that are found at home and in industrial settings because its high efficiency and directional nature. They are almost found everywhere.
- They are the best lights for outdoor use: street lights, parking garages, etc.
- Many light fixtures found in your home: under cabinets, recessed, table lamps, pendants, etc.
- Holiday Lights
Why you should switch to LED approved fixtures and light bulbs
- Less energy consumption
- Life is 25 times longer than incandescent bulbs and can replace them
- LEDs emit white lights by mixing red, green and blue LEDs
- Diffusers or reflectors not needed to do directional nature.
- Does not get as heated – other bulbs release their energy as heat, but LEDs do not.
- Durable, is not as fragile as other bulbs
**ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR FIXTURE IS LED COMPATIBLE BEFORE USING LED BULBS
Check out the wide range of indoor and outdoor LED approved fixtures and more at EliteFixtures.com