Terms & Conditions
The use of any EliteFixtures.com trademark or service mark without EliteFixtures.com's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open an Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify EliteFixtures.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by EliteFixtures.com or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your Account information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by clicking on the Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
While EliteFixtures.com takes reasonable steps to safeguard, secure and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. In no event shall EliteFixtures.com be liable for any damages (whether consequential, direct, incidental, indirect, punitive, special or otherwise) arising out of, or in any way connected with, a third party's unauthorized access to your personal information, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, strict liability, tort or other theories of liability, and also regardless of whether EliteFixtures.com was given actual or constructive notice that damages were possible.
- Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing an Account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for EliteFixtures.com to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at customerservice@EliteFixtures.com or follow the removal procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
- Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, (b) be a natural citizen. Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience and reauthorize any authorization if more than 30 Days. If your delivery is a freight delivery, it will be your responsibility to schedule a delivery appointment within the given timeframe provided by the delivery carrier. Should you fail to setup an appointment, your merchandise will accrue storage fees that you will be charged for accordingly. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable. Large Quantity sales (10 or more items) are considered non-cancelable orders (Large quantity order can take 60-90 days for fulfillment).
- Return Policy. All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt. No returns will be accepted after 30 days from receipt and all items must be in new condition and unopened in their original packaging. Items where packaging has been opened and/or installed can not be returned. Light bulbs and wire are not returnable. Any shipping and handling charges cannot be refunded. Shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the customer. Your refund will be issued upon inspection by EliteFixtures.com. Please contact EliteFixtures.com, for a return materials authorization (RMA) at 1-800-921-4162 or e-mail us at cs@EliteFixtures.com prior to shipping anything back. All returns must have a RMA number enclosed in order to insure proper crediting and must be shipped fully insured. If you are not familiar with an item (i.e. finish, style, size, etc), we strongly suggest that you purchase one item and proceed with a large order after the item meets your expectations. Multi quantity (3+ items) orders do not qualify as a valid return or exchange.
- Damaged Shipment or Defects in Merchandise: We will ship to you at no charge a replacement item if upon receipt, your product has been damaged. We ask that you please notify us within 5 business days of receipt for any damaged fixtures received. If possible, please be sure that it is noted by the carrier on all shipping documents and contact EliteFixtures.com immediately at 1-800-921-4162 or by e-mail at cs@EliteFixtures.com. Any claims for merchandise defects must be made through our customer service department at 1-800-921-4162 or by e-mail at cs@EliteFixtures.com within 5 days after receipt of merchandise. We will send a replacement part or replace the entire fixture.
- Shipping Errors: All claims for shipping errors must be made through our customer service department at 1-800-921-4162 or by e-mail at cs@EliteFixtures.com within 5 days after receipt of merchandise. Any shipping cost associated with shipping errors will be the responsibility of EliteFixtures.com.
- Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. EliteFixtures.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. EliteFixtures.com further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by EliteFixtures.com upon our delivery of products or services that you have ordered as indicated by our servers. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. EliteFixtures.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. EliteFixtures.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, EliteFixtures.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. EliteFixtures.com reserves the right, at any time, to change its prices and billing methods for products or services sold, effective immediately upon posting on the site or by e-mail delivery to you.
- Price Comparisons, "List Price" and "Your Savings". Price comparisons may be made throughout the site to indicate the relative savings amounts of our pricing. "LISTED PRICE" is the suggested retail price provided to us by our suppliers. We make no representation that a substantial number of these products have been sold or offered for sale at the list price. Actual retail prices in your area may be substantially different.
- Service and Support for Goods Sold. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The site, products, services, content, artwork, data, and information are provided "as is." All of EliteFixtures.com's physical products are guaranteed against material defects for thirty (30) days from the date of invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, EliteFixtures.com expressly disclaims all warranties and/or conditions, express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to or referenced by the EliteFixtures.com site, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability or quality of data and fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, title, non-infringement or correspondence to description.
- Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), EliteFixtures.com will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to EliteFixtures.com and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, EliteFixtures.com will terminate the infringing customer's account. EliteFixtures.com may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer's account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred.