Progress Lighting P6140-09Y IllumaFlex Track Monorail Head, Brushed Nickel This item by Progress Lighting is available in brushed nickel. Features yellow
This item by Progress Lighting is available in brushed nickel. Features yellow glass. For use with one 35-watt xenon bulb. Part of the Illuma-Flex collection.
- Length: 72"
- Width/Diameter: 3-5/8"
- Height: 6-1/2"
- Flex track mini-pendant
- Yellow Mottled, or Red Patterned glass shade, white interior
- Plated brushed nickel (-09) or urban bronze (-174) finishes
- Mounts anywhere along Illuma-Flex track sections, or on monopoints
- Includes adapter that allows unit to be mounted to P8516 transformer for Alpha track system
- Attaches to Illuma-Track, P8516 transformer on Alpha track, or on P8780 monopoint with supplied fitter
- Can also be mounted on P8794 Designer monopoint by direct wiring
- A small wiring compartment is located just below the fitter to allow adjustment of cord length
- Cord is Teflon coated copper wire with a silicon sleeve that matches the finish
- Attachment to 12 volt Illuma-Flex track with supplied track fitter, 120V Alpha-Track using supplied P8777 adaptor and P8516 Alpha-Track transformer or monopoint canopy (requires P8780 or P8794 accessory)
- Lamp has a GY6.35 bi-pin base
- Must be used with Illuma-Flex track and connection accessories (sold separately)
- Size: 3-5/8" dia., 6-1/2" ht., Overall ht. w/cord 72"
- Lamp: One Halogen (GY6.35, 120V) lamp 50w max.
Your Recently Viewed
More Illuma-Flex Collection
Progress Lighting | browse more Progress Lighting products
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From our Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|CA Title 24||No|
|Shipping Weight||4.00 lbs|
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals