Free Shipping Every Day
Free ground shipping with purchase over $39. No Promo Code. Details
- Today's Sales
- Call Us :
Progress Lighting P4466-09 Brushed Nickel Lakeshore Three-Light Single-Tier Chandelier with Etched Pebble Glass Shades
3-Light Chandelier with gentle curved arms in a Brushed Nickel finish. Smooth on the outside, this collection's glass appears as if one is looking at pebbles through water. Perfect for spa-inspired bath suites.
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
- Length: 94"
- Width/Diameter: 19"
- Height: 19"
- Uses (3) 100w Max Medium Base Bulbs
- Clear with etched pebbled inside glass shades: 5" Diameter x 4-3/4"H
- Curved flat arms with diagonal struts
- Six feet of 9-gauge chain supplied
- Plated Brushed Nickel (-09) finish
- Steel Construction
- Companion chandelier, foyer, pendant, close to ceiling and bath and vanity fixtures are available
- Ceiling mounted on chain
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Medium based ceramic sockets
- 15 feet of wire supplied
- UL Listed
Your Recently Viewed
Progress Lighting | browse more Progress Lighting products
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From our Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals