Free Shipping Every Day
Free ground shipping with purchase over $39. No Promo Code. Details
- Today's Sales
- Call Us :
Progress Lighting is pleased to present over 3,000 lighting fixtures offered in their catalog, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting.
For over 90 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures.
- Manufactured by Progress Lighting, a well-respected luxury lighting company with over 100 years of experience
- Glenmont Collection fixtures coincide with Delta's new Dryden Collection
- Add Functional and Stylish Lighting with this Vanity Fixture
- Pyramid Shaped Shade
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Durable Steel Ensure Aesthetics for Years to Come
- Capable of Versatile Up or Down Mounting
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Opal etched glass
- Square bar style arms elevate the glass
- Matches Delta's new Dryden collection
- HCO: 6.375"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- (1) Steel Fixture
- Fixture can be installed facing upwards or downwards; Listed for damp locations
- Size: 23" W., 8-7/8" ht. Extends 7-3/4". H/CTR 6-3/8".
- Lamps: Three Medium Base lamps 100w max.
Your Recently Viewed
More Glenmont Collection
Progress Lighting | browse more Progress Lighting products
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From our Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Bulb Base||Medium Base|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Shade Shape||Square Shades|
|CA Title 24||No|
|CUL Rating||Damp location listed|
|UL CSA||Damp Location|
|Shipping Weight||5.80 lbs|
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals