Free Shipping Every Day
Free ground shipping with purchase over $39. No Promo Code. Details
- Today's Sales
- Call Us :
Fan Light Kit
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
- Width/Diameter: 11"
- Height: 6-3/8"
- Uses (3) 40w Max Candelabra Base bulbs
- Etched glass bowl: 11" Diameter x 4-3/16" H
- Designed to match the Wisten Collection of lighting fixtures
- pull-chain on brushed nickel (-09) finish is chrome with a light maple fob, and on antique bronze (-20) is antique brass with a walnut fob
- The brushed nickel (-09) is plated and antique bronze (-20) is painted or acid
- Universal on any Progress or any indoor fan with a 4" Diameterlight kit mount
- Quick connect wiring to fan
- Include a 190 watt EPACT limiter
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Spherical, white etched glass bowl
- Chrome pull chain w/ light maple fob included
- Designed to match all the Wisten family lighting fixtures
- Size: 11" dia., 6-3/8" ht.
- Lamps: Three Candelabra Base lamps 40w max.
Your Recently Viewed
More Wisten Collection
Progress Lighting | browse more Progress Lighting products
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From our Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Bulb Base||Candelabra Base|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|CA Title 24||No|
|CUL Rating||Dry location only|
|Shipping Weight||5.00 lbs|
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals