Murray Feiss F2226/3ATS Aged Tortoise Shell Salon Maison Crystal 3 Light Chandelier
Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration. Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Diameter: 14"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 21.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Material: Steel
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Your Recently Viewed
More Salon Maison Collection
Murray Feiss | browse more Murray Feiss products
At Feiss we design lighting that reflects the beauty we see everywhere around us. For over 55 years Feiss has produced lighting for every space and every mood in your home. Our inspiration begins with something that catches our eye; a shell, structure, landscape or unique objects. We sketch it, capture the essence, then we craft our product. We pay attention to every detail. Our customers become enchanted when they see the intricate crystal work, clean lines of the forged metal and the timeless craftsmanship. We strive to deliver brilliant designs, accessible price points and exceptional customer service.
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From our Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Shipping Weight||14.50 lbs|
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals