Requires (1) 13 watt Fluorescent bulb Included Lamping Technologies:
Bulb Base - GU24 : The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm. Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
Vivex and Innovation:
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of a synthetic - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 3-year limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Lake Shore VX EE Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 16.5" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 8.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 10" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 13 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Lumens: 900
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 8.5"
- Extension: 10"
- HCO: 8.5"
- Backplate Height: 12.5"
- Backplate Width: 5.5"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Vivex is far superior to polyurethane resin material used in traditional outdoor lighting and has twice the strength
- Vivex withstands temperature greater than 130F and less than -20F
- Injection under pressure into quality steel molds makes Vivex a very hard and dense component.
- The molding process frees designers' creativity, enabling them to implement imaginative designs without the restrictions imposed by the traditional resin process.
- A special paint finishing process with superior adhesion qualities developed specifically for Vivex resulted from a joint effort between the material manufacturer, the paint manufacturer, and Maxim Lighting.
- Maxim Lighting oversees the entire Vivex production process from molding to finishing.
Your Recently Viewed
More Lake Shore VX EE Collection
Maxim Lighting | browse more Maxim Lighting products
Maxim Lighting creates lighting solutions best described as functional art. Incorporating designs from Spain, old Europe and the Mediterranean boosts an already stellar product collection.
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From our Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Bulb Base||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|CA Title 24||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||7.50 lbs|
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals