Free Shipping Every Day
Free ground shipping with purchase over $39. No Promo Code. Details
- Today's Sales
- Call Us :
Maxim Lighting 85409MCAT Artesian Bronze Westport VX EE Single-Bulb Flush Mount Outdoor Ceiling Fixture - Glass Shade Included
Vivex and Innovation:
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
Bulb Base - GU24 : The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm. Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton. About Maxim:
For over four decades Maxim Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is Maxims commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, Maxim is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
- Fully covered under Maxim's 3-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing constructed of a patented Vivex material - double the strength of comparable materials used in industry
- Features a bowl shaped glass shade
- Ambient light casts soft generalized illumination over a wide area
- Fixture is non-dimmable - single light color setting
- Energy Star labeled product
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Height: 6.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 13" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Location Rating: Damp location / indoor or outdoor
- Input Voltage: 120 V
- Max Fixture Wattage: 13
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- Vivex is far superior to polyurethane resin material used in traditional outdoor lighting and has twice the strength
- Vivex withstands temperature greater than 130F and less than -20F
- Injection under pressure into quality steel molds makes Vivex a very hard and dense component.
- The molding process frees designers' creativity, enabling them to implement imaginative designs without the restrictions imposed by the traditional resin process.
- A special paint finishing process with superior adhesion qualities developed specifically for Vivex resulted from a joint effort between the material manufacturer, the paint manufacturer, and Maxim Lighting.
- Maxim Lighting oversees the entire Vivex production process from molding to finishing.
Your Recently Viewed
Maxim Lighting | browse more Maxim Lighting products
Maxim Lighting creates lighting solutions best described as functional art. Incorporating designs from Spain, old Europe and the Mediterranean boosts an already stellar product collection.
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From our Community
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|UL CSA||Damp Location|
|Shipping Weight||9.50 lbs|
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals