Maxim Lighting 41429WGGO
Maxim 41429WGGO Golden Bronze Three Light Up Lighting Outdoor Pendant from the Camden VX CollectionPrice: $308.00
Maxim Lighting 41429WGGO Maxim 41429WGGO Golden Bronze Three Light Up Lighting Outdoor Pendant from the Camden VX Collection
Earn wards on this item Learn more
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Bulb Base||Candelabra Bulb Base|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
Maxim Lighting's Camden VX Collection is made with Vivex, a material twice the strength of resin, is non-corrosive, UV resistant and backed with a 3-Year Limited Warranty. Camden VX is available in our Black or Golden Bronze finish and our Water Glass.
Bulb Base - Medium (E26):The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs. Compatible Bulb Types:Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton. Vivex and Innovation:
About Maxim Lighting:
For over four decades Maxim Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is Maxims commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, Maxim is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
- Three light up lighting outdoor pendant
- Requires 3 60w Candelabra base bulbs (not included)
- UL listed for wet locations
- Fully covered under Maxim's 3-year limited warranty
- Vivex is far superior to polyurethane resin material used in traditional outdoor lighting and has twice the strength
- Vivex withstands temperature greater than 130F and less than -20F
- Injection under pressure into quality steel molds makes Vivex a very hard and dense component.
- The molding process frees designers' creativity, enabling them to implement imaginative designs without the restrictions imposed by the traditional resin process.
- A special paint finishing process with superior adhesion qualities developed specifically for Vivex resulted from a joint effort between the material manufacturer, the paint manufacturer, and Maxim Lighting.
- Maxim Lighting oversees the entire Vivex production process from molding to finishing.
Maxim Lighting creates lighting solutions best described as functional art. Incorporating designs from Spain, old Europe and the Mediterranean boosts an already stellar product collection.browse more Maxim Lighting products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community
Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals
Your Recently Viewed