Free Shipping Every Day
Free ground shipping with purchase over $39. No Promo Code. Details
- Today's Sales
- Call Us :
Requires (2) 60 watt Incandescent bulbs Not Included Lamping Technologies:
Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration. Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Vivex and Innovation:
- Multi-bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of a synthetic - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Carriage House VX Collection for a coordinated landscape
- ADA compliant (fixture extends no more than 4" from wall/mounting surface)
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 20" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 9" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 13" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Incandescent, Candelabra (E12) base socket
- Lighting Direction: Up Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 120 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 1500
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 1344
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 20"
- Width: 9"
- Extension: 12.5"
- HCO: 11"
- Backplate Height: 12.5"
- Backplate Width: 5.5"
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Vivex is far superior to polyurethane resin material used in traditional outdoor lighting and has twice the strength
- Vivex withstands temperature greater than 130F and less than -20F
- Injection under pressure into quality steel molds makes Vivex a very hard and dense component.
- The molding process frees designers
- A special paint finishing process with superior adhesion qualities developed specifically for Vivex resulted from a joint effort between the material manufacturer, the paint manufacturer, and Maxim Lighting.
- Maxim Lighting oversees the entire Vivex production process from molding to finishing.
Your Recently Viewed
More Carriage House VX Collection
Maxim Lighting | browse more Maxim Lighting products
Maxim Lighting creates lighting solutions best described as functional art. Incorporating designs from Spain, old Europe and the Mediterranean boosts an already stellar product collection.
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From our Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|Color Temperature Range||2700K|
|Shipping Weight||10.69 lbs|
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals