Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs. Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Fully covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture can be intalled with the glass up or down
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Dome Shaped Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass Shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Kichlers line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Bulbs not included with this model upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 9"
- Width: 5.5"
- Extension: 7.5"
- Backplate Height: 4.75"
- Backplate Width: 7"
- Energy Star: No
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Your Recently Viewed
More Pocelona Collection
Kichler Lighting | browse more Kichler Lighting products
Kichler, since 1938, has provided customers with lighting that exceeds functionality and transforms ordinary spaces into inspiring settings. Kichler has secured their position among the best in the industry by providing an unparalleled variety of exciting collections backed by superior quality and service.
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From our Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Shipping Weight||4.15 lbs|
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals