Kichler Lighting 43407CLP Kichler 43407CLP Classic Pewter Wellington Square Single-Tier Linear Chandelier with 2 Lights - 72 Chain Included - 38 Inches Wide
This 2 Light Island Pendant by Kichler Lighting has a classic pewter finish. For use with two 100-watt frosted incandescent bulbs. Part of the Wellington Square collection.
This two light chandelier features simple lines, soft flourishes, and little details that create beautiful light. The satin etched white glass rests against gently sloping arms to create an interesting, architectural element to this fixture. This design will make a statement in any space.
Can be combined with 2996 chain (sold separately)
G-type bulb recommended
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bell shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Linear single-tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- 72" adjustable chain included - optional extension chains offered upon checkout
- Bulbs are not included with this model - Upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 20" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Overall Height: 92" (maximum measurement top to bottom of fixture with provided mounting hardware)
Your Recently Viewed
More Wellington Square Collection
Kichler Lighting | browse more Kichler Lighting products
Kichler, since 1938, has provided customers with lighting that exceeds functionality and transforms ordinary spaces into inspiring settings. Kichler has secured their position among the best in the industry by providing an unparalleled variety of exciting collections backed by superior quality and service.
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From our Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Base Color||Bronze, Pewter|
|Shipping Weight||18.25 lbs|
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals