Lilac Minky Dot- My First Chair by Fun Furnishings My First Chair
Perfect size seating for toddlers, this cute comfortable chair even comes with a handle just right for little hands. Safe and sturdy, slip covered for easy care this chair pleases parents while little girls and boys delight in having furniture that is theirs alone.
We've worked hard to make our furniture durable and help it retain its appearance.
We use high-density foam to make the furniture hold up to the tough use it receives from kids. We include a layer of fiber on the seating surfaces to keep the fabric tight much longer.
Even so, furniture does wear with use. Here are some tips to help you keep it looking good while your kids enjoy it:
1. Jumping on the furniture is safe and a lot of fun, but it will make the piece look "tired" sooner.
2. Sitting or jumping on the arms of the furniture is not recommended.
3. As a result of acrobatic use the fabric may stretch. You can use a steamer or mister to lightly dampen the fabric with distilled water. As the fabric dries it will shrink slightly and look almost like new again.
Cleaning the Cover
We use only fine upholstery-grade fabrics that can take lots of use from kids. Our Micro Suede's, denims and chenille's are all washable.
But we can't prevent the covers from getting dirty. Here's what you can do to keep them looking new:
1. Blot up spills immediately. Surface wash any remaining stains with a mild, non-toxic cleaner. Don't rub too hard or use a strong cleaner; you'll remove the fabric's finish and possibly some color too.
2. The furniture covers are removable. We recommend dry cleaning to keep the covers looking their best as long as possible.
3. You may apply a scotch-guard type treatment to protect the covers. If you choose to do this always start with a small amount on the bottom of the piece to make certain the fabric will not be damaged.
4. The white bed surface is a poly/cotton blend and can be cleaned with stronger stain removers.
My First Chair Assembly Instructions
1 foam back
1 foam seat with attached arms
My First Chair comes unassembled; follow the directions below to insert the foam
into the cover.
As you assemble this chair, keep in mind that the foam may rip with excessive
pulling and grabbing. Please use a smoothing motion to coax the fabric into
place. Inserting the foam pieces is similar to placing pillows inside of pillow
First: locate the zipper on the bottom of the slipcover and unzip it.
1. Gently slip the rounded back cushion into the corresponding part of the slipcover that is rounded. Gently pull and smooth the cover over the foam to achieve a good fit.
2 Locate the Velcro flaps inside the bottom of the slipcover, open, then encase the bottom of the rounded back cushion with the Velcro attachments. This will secure the back seat cushion into the slipcover
3. Turn the chair upside down to insert the foam seat.
4. Gently work the foam seat into the cover. Insert one of the rounded
arms into the corresponding rounded arm on the slipcover. Repeat with the other arm. Use a back and forth motion to ease the seat cushion into the slipcover.
5. Turn the chair upright
6. Continue to work the fabric down onto the foam seat, adjusting cushions so that they fit snugly into place.
7. Zip up the bottom flap
Removal: Unzip and gently remove the seat cushion first, open the Velcro
flaps, then remove the back cushion.
To keep your chair looking its best for the longest period of time, we recommend
dry- cleaning the cover.
Top High Quality Density Foam
Fun Furnishings will repair or replace any piece of our furniture with a manufacturing defect provided it is brought to our attention within 30 days of sale. We’ll pay standard FedEx ground shipping charges both ways.
Fun Furnishings being born a family owned business all started from the inability to find great children's products when shopping for themselves. Trying to find a way to find great and "fun" furniture for their kids, a whole new line and concept was born... Fun Furnishings, the furniture your kids will absolutely love!
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!