Fanimation Treventi Tropical Safari Customizable Indoor Ceiling Fan
Since Fanimations inception in 1984, theyve become an acknowledged leader in the ceiling fan industry by creating and producing refreshingly innovative ceiling fans for a wide variety of venues.
Fanimations founder, Tom Frampton, is well known for his creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
From the start, Fanimations benchmark designs have set the standard for the industry, including The Islander, featuring the Original Palm Leaf Fan Blade; The Palisade with its vertical rotation design; and The Punkah, sporting a side-to-side, synchronized motion.
The growth of Fanimations outstanding collection of fans has been nothing short of spectacular.
Through the years, theyve grown their collection to include more than 16 fan designs.
With numerous fan blade, lighting, finishing and accessory options, the number of ways our fans can be customized is practically limitless.
From the cool tropical look of The Islander and The Palisade to the traditional flavor of The Americana, from the nostalgic feel of The Bourbon Street and The Old Havana to our amazingly contemporary, single-blade fan, The Enigma, our product line reflects the growth, diversity and innovation that characterizes every Fanimation fan.
At Fanimation, theyre dedicated to creating and manufacturing high-quality ceiling fans that are as functional as they are expressive.
- The Unique Design of the Treventi is up to you! 58" or 61" Blade Spans
- Fan Includes Built-in Up Light, Requires 3 40w Candelabra Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Available with Optional Light Kit, Motor Housing Side Light Kit, and Extra Downrod (comes with one 7" Downrod)
- Includes Both FC22 Hand Held Remote Control and FC23 Wall Mount Control (May be used independently or together, features continuous light dimming); Controller receiver located in switch cup, Wall Mount Faceplate Included
- Includes 80" of Lead Wires
- Compatible on sloped ceilings up to 30 degrees
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Black and Rust Finishes have UL Damp Listings
- CFM: 5,619