There's undeniable magic when light meets crystal or glass. It sparks the same fire one sees when light meets precious and semi-precious stones. Great lighting often takes styling cues from jewelry as well, with its primary use of gold and silver tones. J
As a family owned company their concern for excellence is expressed in their styling, detailing and sincere caring for their valued customer.
Crystorama was initially founded as a primary importer of crystal chandeliers and offers the finest selection of classical crystal designs.
The rich heritage has continued by sourcing out the best quality crystal worldwide.
Its unique resources have allowed Crystorama Lighting Group to remain a dominant producer of crystal, brass and wrought iron chandeliers that remains unsurpassed in North America.
Crystorama chandeliers are of traditional designs and use authentic molds and patterns to maintain the tradition of forefathers.
In a world of mass production, Crystorama Lighting Group continues to offer traditional chandeliers that require years of experience and specialized craftsmanship.
Crystorama has a wide selection of many lighting fixtures.
Crystorama carries crystal chandeliers, pendants, flush mounts, wall sconces and bath vanity lights.
You can find any style in this extensive line of lighting fixtures from Crystorama.
- Dimensions: Width is 16.5", Height is 16"
- Four Light Maria Theresa Chandelier Draped in Majestic Wood Polished Crystal
- Polished Chrome
- Antique Brass
- Rosa Hand Polished
- Clear Hand Polished
- Clear Swarovski Spectra
- Clear Swarovski Strass
- Golden Teak Hand Polished
- Golden Teak Swarovski Strass
- Requires 4 60w Candelabra Bulbs (Not Included)
- Includes 36 inches of chain and 72 inches of wire
- Crystorama mini chandeliers combine high-style design with premium materials and manufacturing techniques.
- Through intelligent product development and the use of smart package design, Crystorama maintains lower damage rates in lighting.