With everyone becoming conscious of their energy usage, the term LED is always thrown around. LED stands for light emitting diode and they are the most efficient lights on the market.
LED products are found in a wide range of products that are found at home and in industrial settings because its high efficiency and directional nature.
- Use them in outside lighting for streets, parking garages, walkways etc.
- Task Lighting
- Use for kitchen under-cabinet lighting — ideal for lighting counter tops for cooking and reading recipes
- Recessed Lighting for hallways, bathrooms, and offices
- Holiday Lights
Why you should switch to LED approved fixtures and light bulbs
- Energy Star rated LED light bulbs use 75% less energy than incandescent light bulbs and last 25 times longer.
- LEDs emit white lights by mixing red, green and blue LEDs
- LED’s emit light in a specific direction, which reduces the need for reflectors and diffusers needed to point the light in a specific direction
- Emit very little heat ~ Incandescent bulbs release 90% of their energy as heat and CFLs release 80% of their energy as heat
- LED bulbs are typically more durable and won’t break as easily as a normal bulb
- LEDs can replace 40, 60 and 75 incandescent bulbs.
Check out the wide range of indoor and outdoor LED approved fixtures and more at EliteFixtures.com